Home Construction Questions and queries

Home Forums General Off Topic Discussions Home Construction Questions and queries

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    yaye
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

I am having my home built in an area near a University and maybe in the process turn it into a boarding house or something. In two weeks time or so I will attend my first pre-construction meeting. As newbie in this sort of stuff about construction and buildings, can what kind of issue and inquiries should I ask, any pointer I should know with regards to the building process of my proposed building construction? Advise and opinion are greatly appreciated!

jackrivers
    Participant

You should ask expert what normally a newbie in this field should do, at least they can give you tools and ideas to what you initially should do. Be open minded to any possibility that you think would be best to try and open up in every discussion you have. This is the same stuff I have learned after and expert from Caldwells stores approach me of the same during I purchase this kind of interior door from them http://caldwells.com/interior-doors/craftsman-doors.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.