A prominent Georgia/South Carolina construction company is looking for an Estimator who wants a challenging career. We are seeking a full time Commercial Estimator to join our growing team.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced commercial estimator willing to go the extra mile. The ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of different projects is a must. A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential to this position. In return we offer a competitive salary package and opportunity for advancement. Relocation allowance will be considered for the best candidate.
Please review the list of previous experience and job requirements:
- Review plans and specifications relative to the schedule and scope of work
- Work closely with other construction professionals to coordinate projects and paperwork
- Establish budgets and resolve any cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Prepare daily and weekly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and establishing personal networks to advance the company’s growth
- Bachelor’s degree in construction engineering OR construction A minimal of 5 years of experience as a commercial estimator, in addition to education required
- Extensive knowledge of on Screen take off and QuickBid software
- Analytical skills
- Ability to make quick decisions in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Light travel is required, so dependable transportation is a must
Our company is growing! Come grow with us.