Low Voltage Contractor
930 e 8th Avenue, Broomfield, CO 80020
720-270-4212, [email protected]
To obtain a position with a reputable company with the ability for advancement where I can utilize my education, experiences and skills.
High Reliability Soldering Certificate, July 2006
FCC license with radar endorsement Element 1, 2007
Bendix King Certificates: KNS 80, KT 76/78, KFC 200, 2007
A.O.S. Advanced Electronics Technology/Avionics, September 2007
Redstone College, Broomfield, CO
- 3.74 GPA
- 2100 hours, 50% hands-on training
- Familiar with FAR 1, 91, 121, 135, 145 and NTSB 830 operational and documentation procedures.
- Advanced aircraft systems and integration for Boeing 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777 and Airbus 320/319.
- Avionics major navigation and communications systems with Bench, Line/Check and Install/Modification Levels (complete system list available upon request):
-DME -Autopilot -FAN’s/TAWS, LAAS & WAAS
-Weather Radar -Transponder -EGPWS
-Comm/NAV -VHF -FMS
-GPS, EGPS, DGPS -EICAS/ECAM -EFIS
-INS/IRS -Satcom -ACARS
- Utilized advanced test equipment including Digital Multimeter, Digital Oscilloscope, Sweep Function Generator, KTS-151, ATC-600A, RD-300, IFR-401C/402AP, Busmaster 2100, TDR, SWR Meters and Michel 1500.
Computer Aided Drafting (CAD), August 2000 – May 2001
Bollman Occupational Center, Thornton, CO
Audio/Visual Technician, January 2015- present.
Sub contractor, Denver metro/Ft Collins, Boulder.
Mount t.v.’s on walls with brackets
Provide cable drops from t.v. locations.
Install wireless access points from data closets.
pull wire from various locations to racks.
Install home theater systems.
Audio/Visual Technician, June 2011 – December 2013
Linx Multimedia, Denver, CO
- Install various audio & visual equipment in commercial construction projects
- Read blue prints and layouts
- Terminate various connectors and components
- Troubleshoot any bad connectors or equipment
- Run and terminate cat5e, cat6, rgb, rg6, 22/2, 18/2, and axlink
- Neatly dress and terminate wires to equipment in racks.
Electrician Apprentice, June 2010 – February 2011
Titan Electric, Denver, CO
- Installed conduit, wires, fixtures and other electrical systems in commercial buildings
- Utilized knowledge to handle many different tools such as power and basic hand tools, pipe benders, and multimeters.
- Able to read blue prints and schematics
Avionics Bench Technician, September 2007 – December 2008
Air Methods, Centennial, CO
- Trained on installing wires on multiple components and wire harnesses for helicopters
- Built, tested, and troubleshot different systems for the military such as the litter lift system, junction boxes, side post panels, lift motors, and cables for the Blackhawk and Styker medical armored vehicles
- Assisted co-workers on solving problems with various projects
- Familiar with various wire diagrams, schematics, and e.c.o.’s incorporated with them
- Installed wires and avionics systems in helicopters such as EC-135, EC-145, and A-Stars
Electrician Apprentice, January 2004 – September 2005
Quality Electric, Northglenn, CO
- Trained on installation of wires and electrical system set ups in residential housing
- Helped supervise crew while foreman was absent
- Trained in safety procedures (MSDS, OSHA rules)
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
Shift Manager/Driver, February 2002 – Present
Blackjack Pizza, Thornton, CO
- Assist route drivers on their deliveries
- Ensure food preparation is completely in a timely and efficient manner
- Supervise crew members during shift
- Deliver pizzas when needed
- Maintain a clean and safe store to ensure all sanitary and safety guidelines are met
Strong background on working with various tools and electronics
Received training from a master technician mechanic on proper tool handling and automobile maintenance
Experience operating and maintaining tractors, hay stackers, and large mowers
Install stereos in cars and home entertainment systems