Coppinger Exhibits, an established design and build exhibit company, is hiring for a Tradeshow Carpenter in Indianapolis, IN.
If you are an experienced tradeshow craftsman who is deadline driven and thrives in a team-oriented environment, this could be your next move as a professional carpenter!
Company: Coppinger Exhibits, founded in 1997, is a full-service, exhibit company that specializes in custom design, production, and logistical support of tradeshow exhibits and visual displays. Our dynamic team works with clients to bring their message to life. We blend creativity, functional design, and exceptional customer service into every project. No matter the size of the project, our collaborative efforts stay focused on building corporate and product brands with a positive return on investment. We pride ourselves on being an end-to-end partner and resource for our clients.
Opportunity: In this fast-paced team environment, you will be responsible to construct and refurbish complex exhibit, retail, and permanent structures. Reporting to the Carpentry Foremen, use your critical thinking skills to use 3D AutoCAD blueprints to build complete component assemblies. Your familiarity with laminate, acrylic, paint finishes, woodworking fabrication, and integrated lighting for displays, will keep you self-motivated to construct 1-2 projects at a time.
- 3-5 years of carpentry experience
- Tradeshow industry knowledge is preferred
- Strong plastic laminate skills required
- Experience working with saws, routers, and other power tools
- Ability to read CAD shop drawings and understand building standards and specifications
- Effectively work as a team while interfacing with all levels of staff and clientele
- Work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Capable of working occasional weekends and overtime as required and necessary
- Willing to bring own carpentry tools to the workshop
- Must have a creative, yet punctual mindset
Compensation: Enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, commensurate with experience. In addition, you will receive medical, 401K, paid holidays and vacation time. Our full-time carpenters are provided with steady work throughout the year, minimal travel, safe working environment, and great opportunity for career advancement. We provide extensive benefits that encourage our employees to build lasting relationship with us.
Apply now on CareerBuilder or send your resume to: [email protected]
Learn more about Coppinger Exhibits at www.CoppingerExhibits.com