Senior Level Management
Mark A. Moore – Sunrise, FL – 773.454.8198 – [email protected]
Executive and key facilitator in the management of the day to day operations charged with profit and loss responsibility; often transforming divisions or companies into profit making enterprises.
- Solid track record of effectively streamlining the operations to significantly reduce cost, increase productivity and maximize company profit.
- Excellent qualifications in business planning and strategy, organizational development, project execution and managing business development efforts.
- Successful in leading companies through critical start-up, turnaround and fast-track growth phases.
- Extensive background in analysis and forecast, program implementation, staff management and client satisfaction.
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building automation and critical power systems.
- Commercial, retail, institutional, government, hospitality, multi-family and education.
- Critical Facilities: data centers, telecommunications, UPS & DC power services.
- Aseptic Environments: life science, healthcare, food production, laboratory, surgical
- Grew a ten-state region to the most profitable within one-year period and outperformed continuously in the forthcoming years.
- Oversee installation, maintenance, repair and replacement at multiple locations nationwide.
- Address company overhead and integrate functions, which increased profits $1.5-million within
- Led company into new markets and restored business relations with former customers by supporting and maintaining a sustained effort to meet all deadlines within a timely fashion.
- Create and manage three-networks of specialty contractors and other service providers in order to provide services regionally or nationwide.
- Develop a methodology to identify and win selective clients who met specified criteria.
- Generate quarterly business reports to provide owners with critical industry insight to assist in planning and forecasting for annual and three-year business plans.
- Develop and Implement procedures to operate in a paperless environment in order to lower cost and increase the flow of information throughout the company.
- Develop and lead business strategy into multiple market segments to maintain steady growth while lowering cost and increasing revenue streams.
Acting Vice President, THE MEP GROUP INC. (2017 – Present).
Manage the national accounts for regional and nationwide provider of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and building automation systems. Also, oversee the start-up for new services to install and maintain critical power systems.
Regional Manager, INTERSTATE POWERCARE. (2013 – 2017).
Oversee the operations in multiple-states for the installation and service of critical power systems for
data centers, telecommunications and other industries were these systems are essential.
Vice President, THE MEP GROUP INC. (2004 – 2013).
Direct the start-up and expansion for regional and nationwide provider of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and building automation systems that has a partnership with other specialty contractors and vendors. Also, oversee our own group of specialty contractors that provide regional construction, maintenance, repair and replacement services.
HONORS & DISTINCTION________________________________________
Regional Manager of the Year Award (only person given this award over a four-year period)
United States Marine Corps, Logistical Operations, United States & Asia Pacific, Honorable Discharge
Energy & Power Engineering – Orange Coast College – Costa Mesa, CA
Contractors License School and Construction Technology – Tustin, CA
Executive Programs in Management, Finance, Marketing & Strategy – Northwestern University – Evanston, IL
C-20 HVAC Contractors License for design, installation, maintenance, repair and replacement
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS________________________________________
Operations management, new business development, competitive analysis, estimation and project management, contract compliance, business plans and strategy, pre and post merger integration, financial analysis and budgets, mentoring of staff, quality assurance, facilities management and the ability to restore business relations with former customers.