Bangor International Airport will be responsible for the
removal/abatement of all ACM present. The space to renovate is 2,584 sq. ft, with 709 linear
feet of wall and an 8â ceiling. Ceiling height must remain the same as there is an existing
sprinkler system in place. All existing wall framing will remain. The successful bidder is
responsible for removal and proper disposal of all demolition materials
1. Remove existing drop and drywall ceiling and replace with new CertainTeed CM 450 drop
2. Remove and replace existing flooring and carpeting with 1/8â thick, 12â square
commercial tile and 4â cove base.
3. Remove and replace six (6) existing interior pass doors with steel frame wood doors.
4. Remove and replace two (2) existing exterior pass doors with new steel frame steel
5. Remove existing gypsum dry wall and replace with new Âœâ dry wall to include tape and
mud. Paint new walls with one (1) coat of primer and two (2) coats of paint.
6. Remove existing 13â wall as noted on the diagram included within as Attachment 1.
7. Remove existing 4â diameter hand wash tub.
8. Remove two (2) existing window mounted AC units.
9. Remove and replace existing base board heaters, thermostats, sensors and wiring.
10. Remove and replace existing bathroom fixtures and showers in both bathrooms with new
American Standard products or an approved equal.
11. Remove and replace all emergency light fixtures.
12. Remove and replace all phone/computer jacks.
13. Remove existing receptacles, light switches as well as all electrical and communication
wiring back to the source. Replace all per code requirements.
14. Remove existing light fixtures and replace with new 2âx2â drop in T-8 light fixtures.