Road[s],Sidewalk[s], Curb[s], Gutter[s],Flood Control,Sewage Piping
1. Locate, excavate, and replace approximately 735 linear feet of existing 8-inch diameter vitrified clay sanitary sewer pipe with 8-inch diameter SDR 35 polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sanitary sewer pipe as shown on the Drawings, including connections to existing sewers, replacement of approximately twenty (20) existing sanitary service connections with 8-inch by 6-inch PVC wyes, replacement of existing associated service lateral pipe with 6-inch PVC pipe to the far side of the sidewalk and the installation of approximately twenty (20) lateral cleanouts, one (1) for each connection.
2. Replace four (4) existing sanitary sewer manholes as shown on the drawings with precast concrete manholes, including cast iron frames and covers.
3. Abandoning, in place, approximately six (6) existing sewer laterals.
4. Maintain existing sewage flows.
5. Haul and dispose of excavated waste materials to a location approved by the Borough and/or Chester County Conservation District.
6. Traffic maintenance and control.
7. Erosion and sedimentation control.
8. Surface restoration, including pavement, curbing, sidewalk, and lawn/right-of-way restoration.
9. Install and remove a Project Sign as required by the funding agency.