Bridge[s] & Culvert[s],Road[s],Flood Control
1) Install ROAD CLOSED signs on Type III barricades.
2) Submit an erosion control plan that will show the stream diversion plan.
3) Remove and dispose of existing 5′ by 6″ corrugated metal pipe with concrete headwalls.
4) Salvage rock for stream simulation material from the excavation, or obtain from commercial source.
5) Set and maintain survey control staking by referencing Government supplied control points.
6) Install new 14′ x 30′ precast open bottom box culvert with wingwalls
7) Place stream simulation rock to construct a natural stream channel.
8) Backfill and place commercial aggregate surfacing on the new road.
9) Seed disturbed areas with government supplied seed
10) Supply and place mulch.