L.E. Waters is an award winning General Contractor serving the Los Angeles area for the past 25 years. We specialize in adaptive reuse and tenant improvement projects. Please see our website (www.le-waters.com) for some examples of our work.
We are looking for someone to fill a combination role of Project Manager/Estimator.
The ideal candidate will:
– Be able to accurately estimate projects.
– Take ownership of their projects all the way from bidding to close out.
– Efficiently manage all aspects of a commercial construction project (estimating, proposals, schedules, cost control, contracts, and change orders).
– Be able to manage multiple projects at once.
– Run construction meetings and foster relationships with owners, landlords, tenants, architects and subcontractors.
– Experience in Tenant Improvement construction and/or Large Projects.
– Experience in estimating and project management.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office.
– Excellent communication and organization skills.
– Full time position
– Competitive salary, based on experience
– Healthcare benefits
– Paid major holidays
– Employee paid time off 401K